- We collect information from you when you register on the site and/or place an order.
- When ordering or registering, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you create an account or purchase products to:
- Allow help us to respond to your customer service requests better.
- Process your transactions.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
We ensure we implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website.
Personal medical information given by you in our online consultation may only be accessed by an employee of Lekker Beauty LTD and will be held, for reference purposes, for a period of up to 7 days or until such time as your application has been approved or declined, after which all information therein will be deleted.
Personal medical information given by you in our online consultation may only be accessed by an employee of Lekker Beauty Ltd and will be held, for reference purposes, for a period of up to 7 days or until such time as your application has been approved or declined, after which all information therein will be deleted.
PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to inform Lekker Beauty Ltd of any changes to your medical history including pregnancy/breastfeeding, change of medication, allergies or any other medical conditions that may affect your suitability to use the products we supply.
Cookies, Web Statistics and third party monitoring
Lekker Beauty Ltd maintains continuous logs of its web server activity. These log files include the details of website users’ IP address, browser type and page last visited, etc. The log files are used to analyse how the website is being used by visitors and may be kept in an anonymised form for historical records.
Lekker Beauty Ltd’s website uses hosted web analytics software. This hosted service is provided and managed by a third party company (Google, Inc). The service ‘Google Analytics’ uses ‘cookies’ (a text file sent to users’ computers as they browse our website) to help analyse how users navigate our website. The information generated by the cookie regarding our website (including IP addresses) will be anonymised and transmitted to and stored by Google, Inc. on servers that may be hosted in the United States. Google, Inc. will use this information for the purpose of evaluating use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other related services.
Google, Inc. may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google, Inc’s. behalf. Google, Inc. will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google, Inc.
By using Lekker Beauty Ltd’s website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google, Inc. in the manner and for the purposes set out above.